Для получения доступа к отчетам сайта, пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, используя одного из провайдеров:
После входа в кабинет вы сможете:
- покупать доступ к интерактивным отчетам
- настраивать фильтры данных в отчетах и сохранять их на будущее
- скачивать триггеры для автоматических ставок на BetFair по стратегиям, предложенным в отчетах
- получать тестовые исторические данные для быстрого тестирования стратегий на сотнях реальных рынков в Time Machine
Авторизуясь на сайте, Вы подтверждаете принятие условий использования
- WellDone Creative Software ("WellDone") provides the use and support of BFStats ("Service") to "Customer" under the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of Service
- WellDone provides the software "as is", and Customer agrees to use it in its present condition, without any assumptions that the Software may be modified or improved according to the Customer's expectations.
- Your computer configuration, operation system and installed software must comply with Service System Requirements.
- Customer must authorise his/her access to the Service by logging in with one of external authentication provider ("Provider"). The Provier's access token is the only ground to provide the Service to Customer. The Customer may ask WellDone to transfer his rights to access to the Service to his/her another access token. Sharing access to the Service to any third party is strictly prohibited and causes termination of the Agreement without any refunds.
- The Service provides access to a collection of descriptions, graphs, calculated values and other related information including ready-to-go "Triggers" for MarketFeeder Pro ("Report") based on available to WellDone Historical Data provided by BetFair. The access has an expiration period indicated with the Report purchase.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds are only possible if the Service is not provided as it should be according to its description. Possible grounds for a refund are: errors, bugs, inability to access Report on a computer that satisfies ALL system requirements of the Service. In this case WellDone reserve a right to investigate the matter within 48 hours since the moment of purchase.
- Refund is impossible if Customer broke any of these terms, including sharing access to the Service.
- No claims if the information provided with the Service does not meet Customer's expectation.
- No claims are accepted more than 24 hours after the purchase.
- Responsibility of Customer
- Customer is responsible for any incidental or/and special damage, modifications or amendments that she may do to Service.
- Customer is responsible for running any kind of third-party software and/or service that may prevent Service from working. These may include anti-virus, firewall, proxy, content-analyzing software and hardware.
- Customer is responsible for the change of her system configuration that may lead to Service’s inability to access.
- Customer is responsible for complying with her local laws, authorities’ instructions and other directives that may prohibit and/or partly block Service’s accessing.
- Customer is responsible for keeping the access token, login details and other service-related confidential materials in secret and not reveal them to anyone else.
- Responsibility of WellDone
- WellDone is responsible for providing access to the Service and Reports purchased by Customer during period of time indicated with purchase.
- WellDone is responsible for detecting and eliminating errors in Service. The aforesaid errors can be of the following nature: initial source code flaw, incompatibility with computers satisfying System Requirements or/and third party services access.
- WellDone is also responsible for giving free support of Customer in case she has problems with operating the Service after Customer has read the help and followed the necessary instructions.
- WellDone is responsible to update all the Reports of the Service at least once per month in terms of receiving new Historical Data from BetFair.
- WellDone is responsible for correct calculations of the Report figures to their descriptions based on Historical Data available to WellDone.
- WellDone is not responsible for the strict compliance with the reality of the Historical Data, as well as the Reports obtained on its basis.
- All information in the Reports is provided "as is" and cannot be a decisive factor for making a decision on bets.
- Triggers provided by Service are prepared sets of conditions related to the Reports. Results, including profit/loss, of the Trigger execution may differ from described or expected due to nature of betting.
- WellDone shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions or Customer’s use of Service or/and this web site (including loss of revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage).
- WellDone shall not be liable for any claims from Customer or Customer's representatives in relation to Customer's interpretation or misinterpretation of any of the Software's data that could lead to Customer making any financial decisions that resulted in any direct or indirect losses. Software is provided "as is".
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights including interface, forms, design, text, source code, articles, charts, reports and their interaction belong to WellDone. Customer may not copy, save to distribute the subjects of intellectual property without a written permission from WellDone.
- The rights to the historical market data that comprises the following information:
belong to TSE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED (aka BetFair)
- selection prices, including back, lay, last traded, and SP prices
- market volume of matched bets
- Failure to Comply
- WellDone accepts no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Changes to the Service and Amendments to These Terms and Conditions
- Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be published on our web site. Changes will be notified by e-mail to customers wherever possible, but it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are aware of the correct, current terms and conditions.
- Personal data collection policy
- WellDone may ask Customer to provide personal information which will be limited to the following:
- Full name.
- Language preference.
- Country or residence.
- BetFair client ID (not login or password).
- WellDone may collect the following user personal data automatically:
- IP address and the country of location.
- URL of the referring website.
- Cookies set by any of WellDone websites.
- Social profiles of accounts linked by Customer.
- The collected data and all backups are stored in an encrypted form, the encryption made with a strong RSA 1024 algorithm, on dedicated servers located in the EU. The access to the data is limited to a single person.
WellDone uses this information for:
- Providing you with all our services.
- Administering your account.
- Billing and accounting.
- Responding to requests or inquiries.
- Providing customer support or technical support.
- Alerting you to product updates and to provide information about your subscription plans.
- Marketing services and the software and features that you may be interested in (subject to your expressing interest in them).
- Monitoring the performance of marketing efforts.
- Customizing existing and future product offerings and other aspects of the services rendered to you and other users.
- Protecting our service facilities and software and protecting your information and data.
- Any other legitimate business purpose, provided that information is aggregated and anonymized.
- WellDone may share this information with third parties which are limited to:
- Payment gateways (PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney, Stripe, Liqpay and any other payment processing websites used by Customer to pay for a service or software subscription)
- BetFair Exchange Limited, to grant access to the BetFair API.
- Right to Access, Edit and Remove Your Information.
Subject to applicable EU law, you have a right to access the personal information that WellDone holds about you. WellDone strives to ensure that Personal Information is correct. Your rights include:
- The right of access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to erasure. Delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- The right to object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
- The right to withdraw consent. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related, software-related and other non-marketing emails.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- You may exercise your rights by contacting us at e-mail
Загрузка, пожалуйста, подождите...
Запрашиваемая страница не найдена.